Mind Province offers wide range of therapies and intervention options based on suitability and requirement of individuals or groups or employees or leaders in key positions.
Clients can choose to opt for Counselling, Psychotherapy sessions, or group workshops to help them better. Individuals looking to explore larger potential in their personal, family or professional lives can choose attend training workshops. These training workshops are designed to help participants discover patterns of behavior. The workshop also expose them to easy concepts and constructs to help them change limiting patterns and behavior.
Mind Province provides short or long term therapy to those of us experiencing ;
- Depression or low mood
- Low self esteem
- Anxiety generally, Panic attacks, Phobias, OCD (perhaps intrusive or repetitive thoughts and/or behavior such as washing or checking.
- Pregnancy loss, such as miscarriage , stillbirth or neonatal death ( No matter how long ago)
- (Experienced after exposure to a distressing event/ s or trauma resulting from exposure to physical, sexual or emotional abuse.
- Such abuse may have occurred in childhood or during adulthood. for instance through childhood sexual abuse, domestic violence or
- bullying in school or in the workplace.
- Life transitions ( e.g. jobs, retirement or major changes)
- Relationship difficulties ( Much distress within relationships centers on the type of attachment we have to others, our separation from
- Others, or loss. Maybe there is a need to work on your patterns within relationships or maybe you feel a need simply to walk away from
- An abusive or unrewarding partner.
- Personality difficulties ( perhaps other people appear to be the problem? Maybe you are experiencing conflict in areas of your life?
- Sexuality and Gender Identity issues ( Works with heterosexual, lesbian, gay and transgender individuals)
LEADERSHIP TRAINING WORKSHOP
A special opportunity for parent and family educators